3E • Easy • Economical • Effective - Martial Arts
Sitta has over 33 years experience in teaching Chinese Martial Arts in Thailand, and he is skillful in the disciplines of Tai-Chi, Chi-Kung, Shaolin, Kung-Fu, Pa Kua Chang, and Chin-Na.
Sitta is exceedingly knowledgeable in the Philosophy and Fighting art of Bruce Lee (Jeet Kune Do, sometimes referred to as 'Stop Hit'), Filipino Martial Arts (stick fighting and knife fighting), and Thai Boxing.
- Two time National Champion of Chinese Kung Fu Nan Chuan in 1987 and 1989.
- Two time National Champion of Tai Chi in 1989 and 1990.
- Tai Chi Wushu National Team of Thailand 1990.
- Sitta demonstrated the art of Tai Chi on Thai television for eight months during 1998 - 1999.
- Coach of World Wushu Leitai (San Sao) National Team of Thailand.
- Judge of World Kung Fu Fighting (San Sao).
- Judge of Kung Fu Fighting San Sao in the 1998 Asia Games held in Thailand.